5th Year Anniversary Trick or Trot 5K Walk/Run
An Adventure Race with a twist of HAUNTED
Proceeds of this walk/run will benefit health & wellness programs at the Carlisle Family
YMCA, YWCA Carlisle, and United Way of Carlisle & Cumberland County
Saturday, October 26th, 2013 • 11am
South Middleton Park, Boiling Springs
Race Day Schedule
10-10:45 am • Registration
11am • 5K Walk/Run Begins
12:30 pm • Awards Ceremony
What You Get
• 5K Walk/Run participants will be timed.
• Tech Shirts available to 5k Walk/Run participants who register before October 1st 2013.
• Each 5K Walk/Run registrant will automatically be entered for door prizes and our grand prize giveaway.
• Participation Ribbon
If you want to be entered into the costume contest, you must let us know at registration the day of the race.
You must wear your costume during the race to enter the costume contest.
Judging will be held throughout the event.
• Award to overall male and female winner
• Award to top male and female from each age group
• Corporate Challenge overall best team average will receive an honorary legacy trophy and bragging rights
• Award to Youth most creative costume
• Award to Adult most creative costume
• Award to Corporate Challenge most creative group costumes
• 10 & under
• Early Bird Registration… 6/1-8/31
$20 – 5K Walk/Run, all ages
$80 – Corporate Challenge, maximum 5 runners
• Pre-Registration… 9/1-10/25
$30 – 5K Walk/Run, all ages…
$120 – Corporate Challenge, maximum 5 runners
• Race Day Registration
$35 – 5K Walk/Run, all ages
No Race Day Registration for Corporate Challenge
• Online registration will close October 25th, midnight
• Absolutely no refunds, no exceptions.
• No transfers of entry to another person.
• All participants must sign Waiver of Liability.
• We love your dogs too, but please keep them at home. Thank you.